【ULTRA PHOTOCHROMIC DESIGN】This magical photochromic lens are based on the intensity of sunlight and ultraviolet light, darkening the light grey lens. What’s more, these glasses protect the eyes without interfering with your perception of color. Plus its fashion rectangular design, always match your daily dressing demand
【UV400 POLARIZED PROTECTIVE LENS】These sunglasses are superior to the previous type of sunglasses in three ways - when moving indoors or outdoors, the lenses adjust to the reduced light conditions automatically. And secondly, the polarized lenses reduce flare and glare. Meanwhile, 100% UV protection layers against harmful UVA/UVB Rays
Photochromic looking sunglasses can do a good job of stopping the dazzling effects of sunlight when you are driving, running, fishing, biking or other outdoor activities. Keep your safety always by your side
【HIGH-STRENGTH LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS】
Thanks to the use of innovative materials such as Kynetium™, Grilamid®, Magnesium.
【NO MATTER DAY OR NIGHT, IT WORKS WELL】Our sunglasses are made of special photochromic polarized lenses. When driving at night or into a dark environment, the lenses are lightcolored transparent to enhancing the visibility while effectively reducing the glare. During the daytime, it can effectively filter the strong light, enhance the visual sharpness, reduce eyes fatigue, and keep the eyes always in the most comfortable state of outdoor activities.
- Lightweight Al-Mg Alloy Metal frame.
- Adjustable temple, nose pad and flexible arm bring you a better and comfortable wearing.
- UV 400 Protection: The sunglasses block all three ranges of ultraviolet radiation: UVA, UVB and UVC and protect the human eye 100% from harmful effects of the sun rays.
- Photochromic Polarized lenses: The lenses reduce irritating reflections and glare caused by light reflected from surfaces such as water, road, sand or snow. They absorb 100% of UV light and eliminate 99% glare light.
- PHOTOCHROMIC POLARIZED LENS, The lenses are dark in bright sunlight, but clear in low ambient light conditions.
DISCOLORATION TEST METHODS▼
Because some customers do not know how to test lens discoloration, we explain more to know how to test.
Please put the sunglasses under the sunshine keeping 10-15 seconds, then it will change color darker. (Remember it is sunshine but not cloudy or rainy)
You can use UV light to test , the lens will change darker .
Please know one thing, Do not test discoloration in cloudy weather or indoor. Since The discoloration of the lens is caused by ultraviolet radiation.
We truly believe we carry some of the most unique and innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 Day Guarantee.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying from us. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We have 24/7 Email Support. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need assistance.